Melbourne’s newest city precinct is about to be created by Grocon. A vibrant mix of retail, commercial offices and residential apartments will emerge to create an exciting new place. Looking down Swanston Street along the central spine of the city, the apartments will add a new dimension to Melbourne’s urban landscape.
Perfectly placed between the city and Carlton, with every side of the square providing a rich lifestyle experience. RMIT University on your door step and Melbourne University only a block away, Swanston Square would be the perfect place to learn how to live in Melbourne.
The 32 level building has been designed to include:
- Secure entry on ground level integrated with potential café tenancies and surrounding ground level retail areas
- 4 levels of above ground car parking dedicated to residents with 174 car spaces privately accessed via two car lift
- 536 apartments over 27 levels comprising 1 bed, 2 bed 1 bath and 2 bed 2 bath apartments
- Private residents’ Sky Deck on the top floor including foyer, cinema, lounge, open garden terrace and 2 spas with spectacular views across the CBD.
- Sisal carpet through living area and bedroom
- Verified ceramix tiles in selected colour scheme
- Composite kitchen stone bench top in selected colour scheme
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Pull-out pantry
- Built in tiled shower shelf